(Archived) Images not appearing - HELP!

I just started using Evernote. I'm using the Windows web version on Firefox and syncing with my iPad too. I created a note and dragged an image into it. The image appeared when I did that. But once the note was saved and I tried to re-show it, the note opened - and some text appeared that I had written - but the image did not appear. I tried it for 3 notes and no images. They didn't appear on my iPad, either.

Please help!

• Level 5*

Hi - welcome to the Forums.

You appreciate that the new note + image has to be processed into your local database (if you're doing this on a desktop) and later synced to the server,  so it can be downloaded to your iPad when that next syncs with the server.  Images tend to be large files,  so the sync-around tends to be a lot slower than you might be in looking at the notes on one client or the other.  In my experience images in notes do appear - sometimes you have to be a little patient.  If you're having problems,  make sure both your machines have synced and give it overnight.  If you're still not seeing images,  use the support ticket link below!

Thanks for the input. What I figured out was that I could ATTACH an image and it worked fine, but if I tried to drag an image file and drop it into my note, it would show up in the note but once I closed the note it was gone and it didn't sync to anything else.

So, I'm fine as long as I attach. But I thought I could drag and drop, too.

Archived