(Archived) Print Note doesn't display photos or attachements properly in 5.0.7

zzzman

Idea

Hi 

Every week I print out a merged note with all my expenses - sometimes they are scanned receipts, sometimes pdfs and sometimes plain email receipts.

In previous versions of evernote, everything used to "shrink to fit" in an A4 page so I could save the whole lot as a pdf that was very easy to read.

Since I ugraded to 5.0.7, the print functionality has gone weird.  Photos are huge and spread over multiple pages and also cropped.  In line PDFs no longer show (even though I've set the display inline setting in preferences).  In short, the Print Note function is now unusable.

Is there a way to go back to previous evernote versions until this is fixed?

thanks

2 replies to this idea

The answer is most likely "no".

Hi 

Every week I print out a merged note with all my expenses - sometimes they are scanned receipts, sometimes pdfs and sometimes plain email receipts.

In previous versions of evernote, everything used to "shrink to fit" in an A4 page so I could save the whole lot as a pdf that was very easy to read.

Since I ugraded to 5.0.7, the print functionality has gone weird.  Photos are huge and spread over multiple pages and also cropped.  In line PDFs no longer show (even though I've set the display inline setting in preferences).  In short, the Print Note function is now unusable.

Is there a way to go back to previous evernote versions until this is fixed?

thanks

You should open a support ticket; someone else posted about similar problems with 5.0.7. I can't reproduce them; it's most likely an issue with the printer software/setting/something.

Downgrading is possible. Remember to backup your database first, if you decide to downgrade. One more thing: Remember to backup your database before you downgrade!!! 

Archived