(Archived) Extending indented lists

tmercerhursh

I have two notes, both to do lists, both using bullets in three levels of indention.  In one, if I position at the end of the last item, I can return and get a new bullet at the same level of indention and then use Tab and Shift-Tab to increase or decrease the indent and the bullet changes accordingly as it should by level.  In the other note, superficially identical except for content, the return gets me a bullet at the same level, but Tab and Shift-Tab cause the bullet to disappear.   The text is indented to the correct position, but no bullet.

The only way that I have found to get the bullet to reappear is to click the bulleted list icon twice, the first eliminating all indent and the second producing a bullet at the first indent.  At that point, Tab and Shift-Tab work properly.

Of course, it would be nice to control the style sheet, but that's another issue ...

• Level 5*

It might be worth it to open a support request and offer up the two different notes (if you can, without giving away anything private, or two notes that exhibit the behavior), as the difference might be a good test case for the developer's to look at.

Archived