(Archived) account email address changed as well as password

Hey, i hope someone knows more about this than i do. 

My account password has been set to lprwhitehead@gmail.com... which isnt my address. The username is what it should be, and the app signs in correctly, but i cant do much from the app and the Mac app doesnt accept my password. This is mental!

• Level 5*

Hey, i hope someone knows more about this than i do. 

My account password has been set to lprwhitehead@gmail.com... which isnt my address. The username is what it should be, and the app signs in correctly, but i cant do much from the app and the Mac app doesnt accept my password. This is mental!

Hi. Welcome to the forums. I recommend that you contact customer support (see my signature). In the meantime, you might want to try going to www.evernote.com, clicking on the "forgot password" link at the login point, and then resetting your password from the link you receive in your email account. It is possible that you have created two accounts on accident: one with your username, and one with your email as the username.

http://discussion.evernote.com/topic/35578-evernote-thinks-i-have-two-accounts-how-did-this-happen/

Archived