(Archived) Evernote Won't Work on My Desktop

I have been an avid user of Evernote for about a year.  I am a premium and business member.  Evernote has stopped working on both my desktop and my laptop.  It still works on my Tablet, but when I click on the Evernote icon in the start menu of either my desktop or laptop nothing happens.  Any suggestions?

I have been an avid user of Evernote for about a year.  I am a premium and business member.  Evernote has stopped working on both my desktop and my laptop.  It still works on my Tablet, but when I click on the Evernote icon in the start menu of either my desktop or laptop nothing happens.  Any suggestions?

I am sure you are aware of the recent Evernote password changes that have taken place. My suggestion would be to reboot the desktop and laptop, then try logging into the desktop first and be sure you are using your "new" password. When that is completed and working, next try the laptop.

Best of luck and welcome to the forums.

Regards,

David in Wichita

I'm having the same issues...It won't work on my laptop, ipad or ipod.  I'm have reistalled the program, changed password and everything else with no luck.  I have loved Evernote for the longest time but I'm getting really mad. 

Thanks for the tip David.  My son recommended I reboot my computer and then if Evernote came up again to sign out and then sign back in.  It looks like it worked.  I think I am back up and running again.  mjd001 I hope you have the same luck. 

Archived