(Archived) Ipodtouch error sync message

Hi I am new with only days on Evernote, a lot to learn. Today on my ipodtouch I keep getting the message "sync error". The details show to old notes that I deleted. As soon as the sync starts I get the message but it appears that some items did sync ok. Any ideas?

• Level 5*

Hi - welcome to the forums.  Did you join before  last weekend?  If so a major password reset has been going the rounds - you need to go to Evernote.com in a browser and log in to the website.  You will be prompted for the change.  If you joined after or have already done that - have you changed the ipod password accordingly?

• Level 5*

If they're of no account I suggest you ignore the warnings - it may be that those notes were corrupted somehow and can't be synced.  If you could see the notes you could at least delete them,  or maybe email them to another computer.  If they're no longer visible,  obviously that's not possible.

I don't use an ipod,  so am not familiar with the options you'll have - is there a trash folder in your Evernote?  Empty it if there is.  If you have access to caches in Evernote,  or on the ipod,  empty those.

If this continues to bug you - and no-one else comes up with a sensible suggestion - I'd suggest you try raising a support ticket (see link below).

Good luck!

Archived