(Archived) Bring back the old Favorites bar please!

jenbenn

Idea

EN 5 favourites bar is much more limited than the old one. I loved my nested tags, and all my notebooks could fit there. Now I'm running out of space and have to scroll up and down. Is there any solution to this?

1 reply to this idea

• Level 5*

EN 5 favourites bar is much more limited than the old one. I loved my nested tags, and all my notebooks could fit there. Now I'm running out of space and have to scroll up and down. Is there any solution to this?

Hi. Welcome to the forums.

EN5 doesn't have a favourites bar, so it is more limited to the point that it is nonexistent :)

I think that nested tags will come back to the sidebar someday (I am guessing the sidebar on the left is what you mean by favourites bar), but I suspect it will always be a tough fit, because everything is less compact. For some people, it is less cluttered and looks cleaner, but for others, it may be less functional. You can hide the shortcuts and most recent notes to make more space. You could also work in full screen. Otherwise, I think you'll have to live with the scrolling.

Archived