(Archived) Lost items after password change

tiredmomo3

Idea

After doing the required password change, none of my documents are there when I sign in. Is there any way to find those documents? They were extremely important. I didn't request the password change, it was required. You shouldn't lose your documents when you're completing a required process for a company. Not impressed with Evernote at all right now. Also, there's no means of support if you're using the free version. 

1 reply to this idea

After doing the required password change, none of my documents are there when I sign in. Is there any way to find those documents? They were extremely important. I didn't request the password change, it was required. You shouldn't lose your documents when you're completing a required process for a company. Not impressed with Evernote at all right now. Also, there's no means of support if you're using the free version.

That is simply not true.  Support is available to free users but premium users get priority (as they should.)  Chat support is only available to premium users. 

WRT your data, please see this post by Heather.

Archived