(Archived) Know the account ID but forgot email?

I know my ID because I only use the same ID for almost every account. But I don't remember which email I used.

Evernote is so stupid and keeping sending me the same reply saying they sent a new password to my email which i don't know. Perhaps i misspelled my email address when I created the account and that's why I can never check it?

I'm in big truoble not able to access my imp't notes.

Does anyone suffer from same problem?

Any solutions suggessted?

I've already sent 2 tickets for this issue and they say 'reset your password', but how without knowing my email???

• Level 5

Well, if you don't know your email, there is nothing EN can do for you.

Just imagine, someone sending a request to EN, saying "I forgot my email", please send it to me, including password.

That would be an awful breach of trust and security.

You will have a local copy of your database (I hope).

• Level 5*

I know my ID because I only use the same ID for almost every account. But I don't remember which email I used.

Evernote is so stupid and keeping sending me the same reply saying they sent a new password to my email which i don't know. Perhaps i misspelled my email address when I created the account and that's why I can never check it?

I'm in big truoble not able to access my imp't notes.

Does anyone suffer from same problem?

Any solutions suggessted?

I've already sent 2 tickets for this issue and they say 'reset your password', but how without knowing my email???

? Try logging in to Evernote.com with your user ID and your original password.  And you can try several emails if necessary - see this link for a full explanation..

Archived