(Archived) What if I do not have my password for evernote and the mail is no longer valid?

• Level 5*

If you can't remember your password,  and there's no way to find it from your browser history (if your browser logs in for you,  the file that remembers the login is probably not encrypted),  AFAIK your only option is to log a support ticket. 

If you can find the password,  log in through Evernote.com and you will be asked to reset your it,  after which you can correct the email address and avoid any future problems.

Evernote forces me to enter my password, but I no longer remember it, therefore I pressed forgot password and got a mail with my new password sent to my invalid email.

How can I get my password again?????

I've got all my school notes in the account!!!

You're probably going to have to have a fairly intimate conversation with support so they can verify the account is truly yours.  I'm sure you can appreciate that.  In the future, of course, it's good to keep your email address current for accounts that are important to you.  It's even more important to keep track of your passwords in a password manager.

• Level 5*

How can I contact those admin people about the problem?

See the support link below - you may be able to start off that conversation with a chat session,  or log an email support ticket.

Archived