(Archived) Evernote usage data for an upcoming presentation

I'm giving a presentation on Evernote, and looking for some usage data. I spent some time on Google, though didn't find what I was looking for, and what I did find was a bit old.

Does anyone know where I can get any usage data describing things like:

how many:

- notes are created per day/week/month/year?

- files are attached to notes per day/week/month/year?

- notes are shared per day/week/month/year?

or anything similar to show actual usage? 

Thank you.

• Level 5

Hi and welcome to the forums !

The statistics you want cannot be directly seen in EN. But you can do this:

Change the VIEW of your notes to "List View" and you wil find a column "created". Sort on this column, jump to the end of the list and you can figure out days, weeks etc. There are also other ways to do this:

created:month-12 (will give you all your notes over the last 12 months), days, weeks, work accordingly.

As for attachments, you can use this search command:

resource:*.pdf  (pdf files)

-resource:*.*  (for text notes)

Hth, Wern

Sorry, I should have been more clear. I'm looking for info that describes usage by all users. As an example, I have data describing how many photos have been uploaded to Facebook every minute. I'm looking for something like this that shows how Evernote is being used by everyone. Something that stands out and will get the audiences attention. So far I think I've only found that there are 45 million EN users. If I can find something indicating what these users are doing every minute, or hour or day or week, that is what I'm looking for.

Thanks.

Archived