(Archived) not to impresed

hi, I`m a new user, but I have to be honest, i`m not really taking to evernote. any clips from the web fail to apper in my note books, and the lack of any support is really putting me of using evernote, I was under the impression evernote would be good for studies, but so far pen and paper is les stressfull

• Level 5*

hi, I`m a new user, but I have to be honest, i`m not really taking to evernote. any clips from the web fail to apper in my note books, and the lack of any support is really putting me of using evernote, I was under the impression evernote would be good for studies, but so far pen and paper is les stressfull

Hi. Welcome tot he forums.

Sorry to hear that you are having issues with it. I think a lot of students (including myself) have found it quite useful (a combination of pen, paper, and Evernote works too).

Clips from the Web appear in my notebook just fine. Could you explain the problem you are having in more detail?

Support works just fine for me. Could you post your ticket number so that we can flag it for the staff? 

Welcome to the forum :)

Which browser are you using to clip, and what version of the clipper are you using?

Where are you trying to view the clips? (Web client/Windows/etc.)

What do you mean by lack of support? The support system is available to every user, just that premium users get a quicker response.

Scott

EDIT: Ahh...so quick Grumpy :P

• Level 5*

I clip from firefox, but what I have clipped fails to appear in any notes, what is a ticket number?

Dave

Please see my signature below for the link to contact support. Contact them and you will receive a support ticket number.

• Level 5*

tried that support site but It wont let get a ticket,

Is this worth it, as the problem i have can`t be resolved

When did it stop working? I've had no problems generating support tickets. Well, I will flag this for the staff, and hopefully someone will get in touch with you. 

I don't know if it is worth it for you to pursue this or not. For me, Evernote has revolutionized my studies, and it is a crucial part of my daily workflow. So, if I were you, I'd fire up another browser, get it working, get a support ticket started, and get to work with the app! But, you'll have to weigh the cost / benefits for yourself. 

• Level 5*

only works by coping and pasting, the option to add to evernote from firefox, does nothing, sorry guys

Hi. Could you give us more detail?

(1) Do you have this? https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/evernote-web-clipper/

(2) Is your login information correct?

(3) By "does nothing" what do you mean? Do you get an error message? Describe what happens when you try to clip.

(4) Have you tried the clipper on a different browser to see if it works there?

(5) What operating system are you using?

• Level 5*

I have the firefox extension,login in is fine,I get no error messages,tried the clipper in different browsers,and I`m using windows 7

just click the add to evernote in firefox, and nothing appears in any notebook

Did it work in other browsers?

• Level 5*

I'd suggest looking to see if the clipped notes appear in any notebook by using the Evernote web client, first of all. After verifying that they are there, you would then move on to looking on whatever native client you are using to see if it's a sync problem.

Archived