(Archived) Auto dropbox synch

akki007

Has the auto dropbox synch gone in the new version? Ive lost days of notes, not synced to EN for some reason and not in dropbox.

Thanks for the update EN, works really well.

IDK what you're referring to. AFAIK, EN does no syncing to Dropbox. There may be some third party app you were using. In that case, you should contact the dev of that app.

Prior to the latest version, penultimate synced .pen files to dropbox automatically. Has this feature gone? If so, I'm gone with it. I now have notebooks in penultimate that are not in EN for some reason and are no longer backing up to dropbox it would seem. No third party apps, standard functionality in the previous version.

akki007, I'd submit a support ticket in this situation to get your previous files appropriately back. 

When all of your notebooks are synced with Evernote, your data is safely stored within the Evernote service and will continue to be updated by Evernote sync. If you were using automatic Dropbox Backup, this function will at that time be disabled.  If you would like to share or keep notebooks via Dropbox, sending notebook source (.PEN) files individually continues to be available-- just enable .PEN files in the Settings->Sharing options, and then choose Send to Dropbox in the notebook action menu.

Archived