(Archived) State of Beta Testing - And A Special Thank You to Our Dolphin Testers!

We love our beta testers, and have been busy developing a community of users across the many devices and apps we support here at Evernote. It's been a gradual process, but I'm happy to report we now have a 350+ strong group, with more waiting in queue. The group is also receiving regular beta invites to Trunk partner apps and notices on other beta activity in the Evernote community--we're proud of all the great Trunk apps being developed on the platform, and want to share them with you so you can help make them even better.

Dolphin worked with us to set up a beta for their latest version of the popular browser for iPad, which launched with a full-featured Evernote web-clipper. Testers were invited from the cohort and they helped provide valuable insight to the Dolphin team ahead of their launch.

Dolphin and Evernote would like to thank those beta testers who opted in, so we've randomly selected one user from the Dolphin beta testers.  The winner is not (yes they are!  Just couldn't find with the info I initially had) a registered forum member, but we'll just call him Sam unless he feels like dropping into say hi. We've already contacted Sam, and will be sending gifts out to him pronto.  Sam will receive an Evernote tshirt, Dolphin tshirt, Dolphin notebook and a bunch of Evernote stickers.

Like I said, we love our testers--and will continue to build the program and involve Trunk partners in ways that help their development cycle and give opportunities for our community here. Be on the lookout for more calls in the future.

And of course, if you're interested in the beta program, check out the thread here: http://discussion.evernote.com/topic/34275-wanted-beta-testers/

Thanks again!

• Level 5*

We love our beta testers, and have been busy developing a community of users across the many devices and apps we support here at Evernote. It's been a gradual process, but I'm happy to report we now have a 350+ strong group, with more waiting in queue. The group is also receiving regular beta invites to Trunk partner apps and notices on other beta activity in the Evernote community--we're proud of all the great Trunk apps being developed on the platform, and want to share them with you so you can help make them even better.

Dolphin worked with us to set up a beta for their latest version of the popular browser for iPad, which launched with a full-featured Evernote web-clipper. Testers were invited from the cohort and they helped provide valuable insight to the Dolphin team ahead of their launch.

Dolphin and Evernote would like to thank those beta testers who opted in, so we've randomly selected one user from the Dolphin beta testers.  The winner is not a registered forum member so I don't have an alias for him, but let's just call him Sam. We've already contacted Sam, and will be sending gifts out to him pronto.  Sam will receive an Evernote tshirt, Dolphin tshirt, Dolphin notebook and a bunch of Evernote stickers.

Like I said, we love our testers--and will continue to build the program and involve Trunk partners in ways that help their development cycle and give opportunities for our community here. Be on the lookout for more calls in the future.

And of course, if you're interested in the beta program, check out the thread here: http://discussion.evernote.com/topic/34275-wanted-beta-testers/

Thanks again!

That's pretty cool. Thanks Sam (and everyone else who joined in)!

Archived