(Archived) Notebooks missing

I am required to use Evernote for a graduate class to share notebooks with my professor. I have continued using it for other aspects of school because I found it easy and useful.

However, today I opened my Evernote to find that all of my notebooks are gone. I can access notebooks others have shared with me and that is it. All of my notebooks are missing and people I have shared notebooks with can no longer view them. My tags remain from old notebooks but there are no notes.

Does anyone have any idea what has happened? Or better yet, how to fix this! I have submitted a help request but I was hoping that a few savvy users could help me. 

Overall, I have lost a year and a half of notes, which is very daunting. I would greatly appreciate any help. 

I checked the undo button. It wasn't even an option. 

• Level 5*

Hi. Welcome to the forums. Sorry to hear about the data loss! i strongly recommend contacting support (see the lik in my signature below), and backing up your hard drive. Hopefully, support can help ou out with this. Please do report back and tell us what happens.

Hi and welcome,

Having contacted support, have you logged on to the web? This will show what is available.

Don't make any changes or try and re install the software in an attempt to find a solution otherwise you may get rid of any back up.

Check the log which is also worth copying to support as they will ask for it anyway.

Regards

Chris

I am required to use Evernote for a graduate class to share notebooks with my professor. I have continued using it for other aspects of school because I found it easy and useful.

However, today I opened my Evernote to find that all of my notebooks are gone. I can access notebooks others have shared with me and that is it. All of my notebooks are missing and people I have shared notebooks with can no longer view them. My tags remain from old notebooks but there are no notes.

Does anyone have any idea what has happened? Or better yet, how to fix this! I have submitted a help request but I was hoping that a few savvy users could help me.

Overall, I have lost a year and a half of notes, which is very daunting. I would greatly appreciate any help.

I checked the undo button. It wasn't even an option.

I suppose it would be silly to ask if anyone else has your login credentials and if you have a backup...???

It's also helpful if you include the client(s) you're using.

Archived