Offline sync by tag?

Thanks.  It would be a good feature to add as I'd like to make certain documents (e.g., EMT license, insurance cards, etc...) available offline that are spread across different notebooks.  I guess I'll need to put all of these into a single notebook.

• Level 5*

Thanks.  It would be a good feature to add as I'd like to make certain documents (e.g., EMT license, insurance cards, etc...) available offline that are spread across different notebooks.  I guess I'll need to put all of these into a single notebook.

Yes, that's the only solution available currently. I'm coming more and more to the opinion that Designating offline notes by other means than by notebook (.e.g., tag, updated date) would be pretty useful.

• 6 months later...

I would like to add my interest to such a feature. Although there are a myriad of ways in which people use Evernote, I don't believe mine is particularly idiosyncratic (notebooks for broad work and personal topics, tags for more specific or shared details). There are a few scenarios in which I can see this being potentially useful, although I'm sure there's more. Here's a few examples, types of notes that really need to be available offline but may not be in notebooks that you need the entirety of storing offline:

• Clipped articles to read - these may fall under any particular notebook/topic but are required for offline reading e.g. on the train
  • Reference notes - for instance a todo list, list of wifi keys, addresses, business contacts or reference docs
  • Tickets, confirmation emails etc.
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

I am so agree. I would like to add my interest to this feature too.

For me it is just unbelievable that the “synch by tag” is not yet available; the application is so perfect in other points, but this feature is a real lack, every time I need offline notes.

Can we hope this feature in near future?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived