(Archived) Advice for searching text in photos?

I want to be able to either scan or take camera phone photos of lots of pages of handwritten and typed notes.

1. How accurate is the search feature in Evernote when searching hundreds and hundres of pages like this?

2. Can anyone provide any general tips for improving speed/accuracy when either scanning or taking camera phone photos of pages like this?

Thanks. 

• Level 5*

I want to be able to either scan or take camera phone photos of lots of pages of handwritten and typed notes.

1. How accurate is the search feature in Evernote when searching hundreds and hundres of pages like this?

2. Can anyone provide any general tips for improving speed/accuracy when either scanning or taking camera phone photos of pages like this?

Thanks. 

Hi. The best thing to do would be to test out different scenarios for yourself with your own materials. In my case, I have found Evernote's service to be quite good. Here are the results of some of my informal tests:

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s74/sh/8b3b9cc6-9b98-49d4-ab10-0f95e7bc1fde/e3970b9f1c499d78aab85e8d1f58f252

Archived