(Archived) Transfer ownership of shared notebook?

Hello!

I am considering getting myself a premium account for the sharing notebooks with collegues, so that they can edit them as well.

My question is, in case i leave the company, is it possible to transfer the ownership of a shared notebook to someone else ( and delete if from my account where it has been created) ? Or would that destroy the notebook?

Or do as soon as a notebook is shared, all the people who joined in shared the ownership?

Thank you for your help in advance!

Best regards,

Nathalie

Hello!

I am considering getting myself a premium account for the sharing notebooks with collegues, so that they can edit them as well.

My question is, in case i leave the company, is it possible to transfer the ownership of a shared notebook to someone else ( and delete if from my account where it has been created) ? Or would that destroy the notebook?

Or do as soon as a notebook is shared, all the people who joined in shared the ownership?

Thank you for your help in advance!

Best regards,

Nathalie

I'm pretty sure you cannot transfer ownership of a notebook. You would need to export the notes in enex format & import the enex file into the other account. I'm also pretty sure there is only one owner of a notebook & that's the person whose EN account the notebook resides in. IOW, the share-ER.

Archived