We apologize for the inconvenience, but chat support is currently unavailable. Please feel free to submit an email ticket or reach out at discussion.evernote.com. Thank you for understanding. ×
akadouri

windows Requestion/Question: How to make "→" symbol.

Idea

In OneNote I used to just type "-->" and it would auto-correct to the arrow symbol "→". Is there a way to do that in Evernote on the windows desktop application?

10 replies to this idea

Another solution is something like Breevy (Windows) or TextExpander (Mac). Neither are free, but going with the idea of typing "-->" and ending up with the arrow symbol is useful. Breevy/TextExpander provide that functionality in all your programs.

As an example, I have to type my own email address and/or phone number frequently, I have Breevy shortcuts for them.

Levi

Figured out Alt + 26 makes the arrow. Not sure how to close thread, sorry.

Hi. It was a good question, and thanks for posting the answer. If anyone is interested, here are some more alt codes. It's a nice page to Evernote with the Evernote Web Clipper smile.png

http://www.tedmontgomery.com/tutorial/ALTchrc-a.html

Thank you both so much! That's just what I was looking for!

• Like 1

Thanks for all the code , but i'm looking for one more : not equal

Do someone know it for evernote? (word is Alt + 8880)

>>  If anyone is interested, here are some more alt codes. It's a nice page to Evernote with the Evernote Web Clipper :) http://www.tedmontgomery.com/tutorial/ALTchrc-a.html

There is the Emoji and Symbols menu
You might find what you need there - I don't know the Windows equivalent

Screen Shot 2016-04-04 at 5.12.17 AM.pngScreen Shot 2016-04-04 at 5.14.45 AM.png