Business Tags Not Working On Web, Android, iPad

C6REW

Hi All,

I still have a problem with getting my tags to work across all platforms.

I can now happily create them on Windows and Mac software.

But I cannot see any 'Business' tags on the Web, Android Phone or iPad.

So I am guessing this is still an issue?

Any other 'Business' users out suffering the same problem?

Regards

Chris

I should also say that if I go into the 'Admin Console' then 'Manage Tags' they are all there!

Just not showing when looking at the platforms as mentioned above.

Regards

Chris

Hi Chis,

Business tags will show up on the notes in the info panel and searching using tag:xxxx (a business tag) will return correct results.

They are not supported yet on the 'Tags' card so you cannot navigate to notes with Business tags just yet from there. We are working on that across the mobile clients.

• 2 months later...

Hi,

I am using Evernote Business since a few months and mostly very happy about it.

One feature I really wish would be available : searches with Business Tags on Ipad, Iphone, and Android terminals.

@Chris : Any update on the completion date of this update ?

Thanks for your reply,

Olivier

Paris, France

Olivier,

For iOS, Business tags still do not show up on the tag card. They are, however, searchable using the "tag:xxx (a Business tag)" @jbignert mentioned previously. For Android, you should be able to toggle between Business tags and Personal tags. And for the web, clicking on a Notebook will reveal the tags within that specific Notebook at the bottom of the left-side navigation, under the "tags" section.

Stay tuned!

GMH

• 11 months later...

I think I'm having this issue.  The web is inconsistent.  If I have a tag called "test" and it doesn't appear, opening a note with the tag will populate it in the list.  Then, I can move out of the note and it is still populated.  

Olivier,

For iOS, Business tags still do not show up on the tag card. They are, however, searchable using the "tag:xxx (a Business tag)" @jbignert mentioned previously. For Android, you should be able to toggle between Business tags and Personal tags. And for the web, clicking on a Notebook will reveal the tags within that specific Notebook at the bottom of the left-side navigation, under the "tags" section.

Stay tuned!

GMH

The bug is that until you click on a note or notebook containing a tag, it isn't populated.  After that point, it is populated in the list regardless of where you are in notebooks or notes.

The Windows behavior is that tags show up regardless of the current context.

Archived