(Archived) REQUEST: Ability to put editable Evernote page links in other apps

Killer feature: the ability to put links in your Contacts or Calendar (or To Do app or...) to a specific Evernote page and have EN open the page and be editable.

Example: I have a big EN note with details on a project. I want to put editable links to that page in my iPhone calendar for the project. I want to put links to that page on my To Do list app. I want to put links to that page for certain contacts in my Contacts.

I know you can make web links (but a pain - you have to go to computer web app to generate) - and the links only open a read-only picture of the page.

I want these links to open Evernote and go to that page and be editable.

This would make Evernote more useful and integrated.

• Level 5*

You can already open a note directly from a link in the Windows version - just right-click the note and copy the note link. I don't think iOS or Android works the same way, so the same option is not available in mobile. You may have to wait for a future upgrade in OS, but I'm sure when it's possible it will get on the route plan.

• Level 5*

Depends where the note is stored and whether you're connected to the internet, but in Windows I can click a link on my desktop and open a note whether or not Evernote is active. (If it is not already active, Evernote opens up with the note). In Android I can open a note, choose 'create shortcut' from the menu and place a direct link to that note on my home page. I understand what you're suggesting, and I agree an option to create a direct link would be great.

Archived