(Archived) Multiple users in computer lab

ldavis130

I teach in a computer lab with multiple users and log ins per day. Right now, if we try to use evernote on a different log in, you can't find evernote. If you try and download it for that user, it tells you that evernote is installed on your computer. Suggestions on how to use evernote in this setting? My students that can use it, love evernote.

Thanks!

I teach in a computer lab with multiple users and log ins per day. Right now, if we try to use evernote on a different log in, you can't find evernote. If you try and download it for that user, it tells you that evernote is installed on your computer. Suggestions on how to use evernote in this setting? My students that can use it, love evernote.

Thanks!

I don't know what you mean about "can't find Evernote". However, you should have your students stick with the web client. Using the desktop client downloads all the notes for that user/login. Switching between them does not delete the exb file from the computer, so someone who's SQL savvy could access the data in the exb file from the computer's hard drive. The desktop client is not designed to be used on public computers.

Archived