(Archived) FEATURE REQUEST: same text editing tools across platforms

When switching platforms while working on a document, I become very annoyed that the same text editing tools are not available across platforms. For instance iOS had a text highlight feature that is not in the web version. The web version has a text coloring tool that is not available in the iOS version. Can the tools be consistent no matter what platform you're using?

post-100349-0-75199700-1359045380_thumb.

post-100349-0-39290700-1359045386_thumb.

• Level 5*

When switching platforms while working on a document, I become very annoyed that the same text editing tools are not available across platforms. For instance iOS had a text highlight feature that is not in the web version. The web version has a text coloring tool that is not available in the iOS version. Can the tools be consistent no matter what platform you're using?

Hi. Welcome to the forums! I agree that it would be nice to see more parity across the clients, and I hope that Evernote is moving in that direction. For the time being, though, my recommendation would be to focus on the client you use the most and try to fit your workflow to its parameters. If, for example, you use Android a lot, then I think working primarily in plain text is the way to go.

Archived