(Archived) Wrong and missing thumbnails. Please help.

Hello :D

I've been having a problem with thumbnails. All of my notes have ONE image, sized to about 600x700. Some of my notes have the correct thumbnail, some show no thumbnail, and some show the wrong thumbnail. The thumbnails are really important to the way I use Evernote so I'd love to be able to fix this! I use the web version.

Hope someone can help!

Thanks =)

• Level 5*

Hello :D

I've been having a problem with thumbnails. All of my notes have ONE image, sized to about 600x700. Some of my notes have the correct thumbnail, some show no thumbnail, and some show the wrong thumbnail. The thumbnails are really important to the way I use Evernote so I'd love to be able to fix this! I use the web version.

Hope someone can help!

Thanks =)

Hi. Welcome to the forums. I would recommend contacting customer support (see the link in my signature), because all of the thumbnails should be displayed. Unfortunately, as a user you have no control over this process. One thing you might want to try is cut/paste for the images. That might force Evernote to re-index the note and recognize that the image is inside of it.

In EN for Windows, there is a file, ‘[youraccountname].exb.thumbnails’. If you log out of your account, delete this file and log back in, all of the thumbnails will be regenerated. I imagine there should be a parallel for this with EN for Mac, that hopefully a Mac user might be able to help you with!

• Level 5*

In EN for Windows, there is a file, ‘[youraccountname].exb.thumbnails’. If you log out of your account, delete this file and log back in, all of the thumbnails will be regenerated. I imagine there should be a parallel for this with EN for Mac, that hopefully a Mac user might be able to help you with!

In this case, the OP is using the Web, so there isn't much to be done along those lines.

Archived