(Archived) What Version of Evernote For 10.5.8

C6REW

Idea

Hi All,

I am trying to set up a 'Shared Notebook' for some local, fellow cyclists, so we can add a 'Note' with details of a ride and the all important gpx file which allows us to import another persons ride and manipulate it for our own purposes.

However, I have just discovered that one of the guys is using OS 10.5.8 on his Mac and cannot install the latest version of Evernote which claims to need 10.6.6. He cannot upgrade the OS due to issues with his CAD software.

So the question is, what version of Evernote and where can I get it, will work with Mac OS 10.5.8?

Thanks as always for your help.

Best regards

Chris

3 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

Hi All,

I am trying to set up a 'Shared Notebook' for some local, fellow cyclists, so we can add a 'Note' with details of a ride and the all important gpx file which allows us to import another persons ride and manipulate it for our own purposes.

However, I have just discovered that one of the guys is using OS 10.5.8 on his Mac and cannot install the latest version of Evernote which claims to need 10.6.6. He cannot upgrade the OS due to issues with his CAD software.

So the question is, what version of Evernote and where can I get it, will work with Mac OS 10.5.8?

Thanks as always for your help.

Best regards

Chris

Leopard from 6 years ago... The improvements in processor speeds alone would make it difficult for me to spend much time working on that! I guess he must really love his CAD software, though I wonder how slow that must be running. Would it be possible for him to dual boot his computer? Otherwise, I would think that the Web version of Evernote might be the best solution for him.

Archived