(Archived) gmail messages

Carol in Yuba City

• Level 5

I don't believe GMail permits multiple emails to be sent at the same time.

They have to be sent individually.

GMail allows an entire thread in a single email to be forwarded, but not multiple emails.

• Level 5*

What does that mean, "multiple emails at a time"? You mean that you want to select a bunch of emails, and forward them at one go? Why not just use a GMail filter with forwarding? Or a service like IFTTT or Zapier?

Second the use of IFTTT, you can setup a reciepe to create a new note when you star an email in gmail. Create the recipe, then go back and star the emails you want and they will show up in Evernote. IFTTT is wonderful!

• Level 5*

IFTTT is a great idea, but quite limited (last time I tried it) in practice, because tends to cut off emails. It is OK for short stuff, but just cluttered up my account with those. In the end, I wondered why I had all of these emails in both places (especially truncated ones) and deleted them all. I can definitely see Evernote as a great space to store notable emails you want to remember years from now, but there aren't so many of those for me.

Gents... I recently stumbled across an add-on browser extension for Gmail that allows Evernote integration. I have only been using for about 5 days but so far it is very useful to me. it is called powerbot for Gmail - http://powerbotapps.com/ . I believe there are extensions for chrome and firefox (and others).

It won't allow multiple emails into Evernote at once but it does allow you directly save Gmail emails to Evernote just like the web clipper (tagging, notebook selection, etc). Also, you can pull data from Evernote into Gmail.

I have no affiliation with this app other than to say it seems useful and I have benefited form it. Check it out, it may help you...

• 2 weeks later...

Gents... I recently stumbled across an add-on browser extension for Gmail that allows Evernote integration. I have only been using for about 5 days but so far it is very useful to me. it is called powerbot for Gmail - http://powerbotapps.com/ . I believe there are extensions for chrome and firefox (and others).

It won't allow multiple emails into Evernote at once but it does allow you directly save Gmail emails to Evernote just like the web clipper (tagging, notebook selection, etc). Also, you can pull data from Evernote into Gmail.

I have no affiliation with this app other than to say it seems useful and I have benefited form it. Check it out, it may help you...

Hi this is indeed a useful add on, however have some concerns over security does EN rate these add ons? thanks

Archived