(Archived) Open in iMac But Not Showing!

C6REW

Idea

Hi All,

Just went to sync Evernote on my iMac and it is open but no window showing! I can see on the top pull down menu that it is open.

Shut it down and also re-booted the computer but it still doesn't seem to do anything. Very odd. Will now go and remove then re-install Evernote to see if that solves the problem.

Best regards

Chris

3 replies to this idea

Uninstalled, re-booted computer. Re-installed and still not working!

However!!! It seems to work with my old account and my second user, but not my new account. Best I chat with Heather!

Regards

Chris

After tests I can confirm that I can log in with my other two accounts, but not my main one.

On the Mac it appears that if the login fails it keeps the programme running but without any window showing.

I have contacted Heather as I think it is all to do with my original problem regarding upgrading to 'Business'.

Other than that, it is running superbly now.

Best regards

Chris

• Level 5*

After tests I can confirm that I can log in with my other two accounts, but not my main one.

On the Mac it appears that if the login fails it keeps the programme running but without any window showing.

I have contacted Heather as I think it is all to do with my original problem regarding upgrading to 'Business'.

Other than that, it is running superbly now.

Best regards

Chris

Thanks for keeping us all updated on your account!

Archived