(Archived) GTD and a Tablet

Greetings all,

I have been using The secret weapon (Evernote +GTD) on the PC for a while and I am rather familiar with it and have a decent work flow going. I received a tablet for christmas and I have been struggling a little with finding a work flow and how to streamline the process with a tablet.

I was wondering if there was anyone else out there who was using the GTD method with their tablet and how you go about using it. The biggest problem I have with the mobile/tablet version is GTD relies heavily on the use of tags and the mobile version isn't very tag friendly as far as accessing, searching, and adding things in quickly. So, how do you evernote?

• Level 5*
I have been using The secret weapon (Evernote +GTD) on the PC for a while and I am rather familiar with it and have a decent work flow going. I received a tablet for christmas and I have been struggling a little with finding a work flow and how to streamline the process with a tablet.

You'll probably get better answers if you specify what type of tablet you have; there are several different operating systems for tablets, each with a separate Evernote client, each of which has different abilities/behaviors.

Archived