(Archived) Outlook clipper not showing up

jediping

I have just started fiddling with Evernote. I downloaded and installed it on my work computer, which surprised and pleased me, since I could do so without admin privileges. (Love that restriction...not!) This may or may not be causing the problem, which is that the add-in isn't showing up in my list of possible add-ins in Outlook. Any ideas what might be causing it? I poked around on the forum, but the messages I found all just said to add it in, which I can't do, since it isn't there!

Hate to reply to my own topic, but I'm not sure if this is related or not. I can't drag things from Outlook into Evernote, either. it looks like I should be able to, in that it gives me the box with the little plus sign, but it never seems to register with Evernote. I can drag the same file to the desktop, then to Evernote, which I will probably do as a stop-gap measure.

• 2 months later...

I am having the same problem. When I first downloaded the app on my computer, the web clipper did show up in Outlook.  Now it does not and I am also unable to drag emails straight into Evernote, but I can drag attachments. How do I get the clipper back in Outlook?

Archived