(Archived) Barnes & Nobles Evernote Moleskine Order Cancelled

Hi all -

Preordered my Evernote Moleskine notebooks through Barnes and Nobles and receive a disappointing email today that my order had been cancelled. Not only this, but the notebooks seem to have effectively dipped out of the purview of online retailers. Anyone know if this is simply a production delay or a sign of a more serious issue? I have a litany of uses for the notebooks and would very much like to own one as soon as possible.

Hi all -

Preordered my Evernote Moleskine notebooks through Barnes and Nobles and receive a disappointing email today that my order had been cancelled. Not only this, but the notebooks seem to have effectively dipped out of the purview of online retailers. Anyone know if this is simply a production delay or a sign of a more serious issue? I have a litany of uses for the notebooks and would very much like to own one as soon as possible.

Checking into this. Do you have a URL or something for the page you ordered from? Is it straight from BN.com?

Checking into this. Do you have a URL or something for the page you ordered from? Is it straight from BN.com?

I wish I did - the order was directly from BN.com though. There is still a listing for the notebooks on the site, but there is no longer an option to preorder.

And lacking a ton of content. Also a giant "NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE".

Like I said, will look into it. Are you looking for an alternative spot to order?

The Moleskine site proper has them for sale, as psionmark noted, so I think I'll be able to pick them up there. But I appreciate your help solving this!

• 3 weeks later...

Amazon has them, with two day shipping for Prime users, and almost half price. Only problem is, the shipping day is 1-3 weeks. The only reason I hadn't ordered it through Amazon is because the Android app isn't supported yet, but I might as well order it and wait for it to be delivered and hope that Evernote will update the Android app within that waiting period.

Archived