(Archived) Evernote 5.0.4 (from itunes) doesn't appear in my Applications folder

Dean Winter

Idea

Evernote is working great, except that it doesn't appear in my /Applications folder.

I use a Canon P150M to scan notes straight to EN and it needs to "point" to the Evernote.app file. I don't know where it is.

Can anyone tell this Mac novice how I fix this glitch? I tried dragging the app from Launchpad to the Dock and then dragging it from the Dock to the Finder window's Applications area but that didn't work.

I don't know if this means anything, but the Evernote icon in the dock changed to a "?" about a week ago. After a reboot I clicked on it and Evernote ran, and the app changed back into the familiar elephant.

1 reply to this idea

• Level 5*

Hi. Welcome to the forums. I am afraid I cannot help with this particular problem, except to say that I'd recommend using the direct download version instead. If you want to try it, instructions for installing it can be found here.

http://discussion.evernote.com/topic/16062-uninstalling-everrnote-for-mac-os-x/#entry173494  (see #9)

Archived