(Archived) Emailing from Within Evernote

Hi,

I was wondering if there was an easy way to see which notes I emailed ...when and to whom. If not I may have to start emailing to my gmail account and forwarding them from there.

I also was wondering what the easiest way to get a lot of notes in a particular folder sent to a non evernote user.

Thanks,

DSockrider

Hi,

I was wondering if there was an easy way to see which notes I emailed ...when and to whom. If not I may have to start emailing to my gmail account and forwarding them from there.

I also was wondering what the easiest way to get a lot of notes in a particular folder sent to a non evernote user.

Thanks,

DSockrider

AFAIK, there is no way to track what notes you emailed.

If you want to get a lot of notes to a non-EN user, you can either share the notebook (if they are all in the same notebook) or export the notes to html & send all the html & associated files to the other person.

You may want to consider merging multiple notes into one note, then emailing.

Depending upon the number of notes & their size, the resultant note may exceed the note size limitation. Also, if the Evernote user doesn't want the notes in a single note, they will either have to restore all the (prior to merge) notes from the trash or make copies prior to the merge, since a merge moves all the original notes to the trash & creates a single note.

Archived