(Archived) Automatic full stop and blue underlined phrases

Is this the iOS client? iOS automatically puts in a period — or full stop — when you type two spaces. It's at the OS level not in the Evernote client. And the underlined blue text might be because you're typing in a date or a time? Neither of these behaviors are new.

This is just a guess though. Like gazumped said, if you can specify your client, we can help you out better.

Sorry, it's the iPad-client. Evernot makes the word 'tonight' blue. (I'm writing a song text...)

Other text-editors do not make the word 'tonight' blue. So, this is not an iOS-case only, in my humble opinion; it seems to have something to do with Evernote.

The full stop-issue is solved, thanks to your suggestion to search a solution in the iOS! Prefences/General/Keyboard allowed me to switch it off.

• Level 5*

Sorry, it's the iPad-client. Evernot makes the word 'tonight' blue. (I'm writing a song text...)

Other text-editors do not make the word 'tonight' blue. So, this is not an iOS-case only, in my humble opinion; it seems to have something to do with Evernote.

The full stop-issue is solved, thanks to your suggestion to search a solution in the iOS! Prefences/General/Keyboard allowed me to switch it off.

It is iOS, but it is something other rich text editors somehow manage to avoid. Not a bug, maybe, but an unpleasant and unwelcome "feature" that Apple provides.

Archived