(Archived) Evernote won't sync a specific note

mampy3000

Hello.

So I've been having this problem. I created a note a couple of days ago, it had some text and a sound file. And for some reason it is the only note that evernote doesn't let me share or sync to other devices.

Any idea as to why this happened?

Thanks.

• Level 5

I am a free user.

The audio file was less than 1mb. And I deleted it and it still won't sync or let me share it.

Well, that meets the limit restrictions (Each note can be a maximum of 25 megabytes (mb) for free users and 50mb for Premium users.)

I am assuming the file was stored in a synchronized notebook and not a local notebook (which are not synchronized)

Your last comment has me confused. If the file is deleted, there is nothing to synchronize.

Did you mean you could not synchronize it before you deleted the file?

Sorry, I don't why it would not sync.

Hello.

So I've been having this problem. I created a note a couple of days ago, it had some text and a sound file. And for some reason it is the only note that evernote doesn't let me share or sync to other devices.

Any idea as to why this happened?

Thanks.

I am a free user.

The audio file was less than 1mb. And I deleted it and it still won't sync or let me share it.

Did you empty the trash?

The size of the ENTIRE note must be less than the note size limit.

You cannot share an unsync'd note or a note that's in the trash. IOW, don't worry about sharing the note unless/until you get it sync'd. First things first.

Did you take a look at your activity log? Did you open a support ticket?

The note had one sound file attached, recorded with the application, and several text inputs, probably not more than 50 words. It's impossible it exceeds the size limit.

The option to "Share" (as in, share through mail or stuff like that) appears unselectable in this particular note and it won't sync either. Every other note in the same notebook is syncable and shareable.

I deleated the sound file within the note to see if for some reason that was the problem, but it didn't seem to fix it.

Any clues?

Archived