Jump to content

(Archived) How is usage worked out?

Recommended Posts

I use evernote from several computers / devices to my single account - each connected device seems to have a different usage amount specified at the same point in time - logically usage is by account, not device surely?.

They are very different, one could be 25% the other 75%

Link to comment

Usage is by account & the true usage is found by logging onto the web client. To get true usage displayed on other clients, they need to have been sync'd. IOW, if your true usage is 25% on the web client & your desktop client shows 75%, it sounds like you've added notes to the desktop client but not synced it. Or, your upload amount refreshed & you've not sync'd the desktop client since the refresh (and subsequent usage of 25%).

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Create New...