(Archived) New search term on Evernote's Search Grammar [feature request]

I'm not sure how often do you share and unshare (does this word exist?) a note on Evernote, but I do that all the time. I usually share and unshare notes for a short period of time, just to show someone a note. The problem is I need to remember I've shared a note to unshare it later.

It would be interesting to have a new term on Evernote's Search Grammar that could help us to find shared notes. Something like this:

shared : [ true | false ]

If Evernote implemented this, would you use it?

Thanks,

• Level 5

Evernote - How can I find notes that I have shared in my account?

To search your account for all notes you have shared, enter the following directly into the Search Bar: sharedate:*

Additionally:

sharedate:[datetime] - will match any note that has a 'sharedate' timestamp that is equal to, or more recent than, the provided datetime. ( E.g.: )

sharedate:20070704 -Matches notes that were shared on or after July 4th, 2007, based on the client's timezone.

sharedate:20070704T090000 -Matches notes that were shared on or after 9:00am on July 4th, 2007, based on the client's timezone.

sharedate:20070704T150000Z -Matches notes that were shared on or after 3:00pm GMT on July 4th, 2007.

-sharedate:20070704 - Matches notes that were shared before July 4th, 2007, based on the client's timezone.

sharedate:day-1 -Matches notes that were shared yesterday or today

-sharedate:day -Matches notes that were shared before today

sharedate:day-1 -sharedate:day - Matches notes that were shared yesterday (only)

sharedate:day-30 -Matches notes that were shared within the last 30 days (or today)

sharedate:week -Matches notes that were shared in this calendar week (Sunday-Saturday)

-sharedate:month -Matches notes that were shared before this month

sharedate:year-1 -Matches notes that were shared last year or this year

• Level 5

Thanks jbenson2, this will definitely make my life simpler :-) Is this a new search term? It should be documented here, would help a lot of people!

Sharedate has been around at least since April 2011, probably longer.

http://discussion.ev...ted/#entry84597

The information I posted was pulled from:

https://support.evernote.com/ics/support/KBAnswer.asp?questionID=558&hitOffset=202+192+179+164+155+152+143+132+115+98+76+57+42+33+31&docID=23774

Archived