(Archived) Titles in Mac EN should work the same as on Windows EN

ZZZ

Idea

In Windows EN I don't even have to give a note a title per se, whatever the first line of the note is, automatically becomes the note title. I think that functionality is excellent because it allows the user to just format everything however they want right in the note body and the note title gets populated automatically. The Mac client should work the same way. However in the Mac Client if the user does not specifically give the note a title, the note title is "untitled".

1 reply to this idea

• Level 5*

In Windows EN I don't even have to give a note a title per se, whatever the first line of the note is, automatically becomes the note title. I think that functionality is excellent because it allows the user to just format everything however they want right in the note body and the note title gets populated automatically. The Mac client should work the same way. However in the Mac Client if the user does not specifically give the note a title, the note title is "untitled".

It would be nice. There are lots of little things like this in the Windows client that I appreciate. Another one would be the speed with which a note is created. I am on the same computer (Mac with Parallels), so it isn't the device. It is clearly the app in Mac taking much longer to get started, and putting my cursor into the title space instead of the body.

Archived