(Archived) None of my notes or notebooks show up

lotuspixie

Idea

I have been using Evernote on my Android and on my work Mac for about a month now, and have a variety of notes and notebooks saved.

This morning I downloaded Evernote for my home Mac, and after install, I logged in, and after sync it showed that I have no notebooks and no notes.

Any help getting this Mac of mine to sync with my account would be much appreciated.

I'm running Evernote 5.0.3, and have a Mac running OS10.6.8

5 replies to this idea

I'm also on Mac 10.6.8 and today "upgraded" to 5.0.3. Almost had a heart attack when I could see no notes or notebooks after the upgrade. They're still available when I log in via the web, but can't get to the data from my computer. What's up?

Help! Ive been uploading links from Stumbleupon to Evernote via email on my ipad- yet I logged in today and only see 50 notes that are over a year old. Can someone shed light on this? Ill upgrade to Premium if thats the issue, but Ill plotz if I "lost" all those great links. Ive got 3 notebooks, showing 50 in two of them.....

I logged in on my mac just now, latest version of Evernote...

Thanks for any help....

Yes I have this problem too, after the update. Web account and mac application not talking to each other - crashed on manual sync. When I create a note, the notebook it belongs to shows '0 notes'. When I close the application both the note and the notebook have disappeared, along with any tags. Also don't seem to be able to quit from the dashboard - only way to quit is from the menu.

Are these bugs that the tech team are aware of and working out? Or am I missing something obvious? I'm on Mac 10.6.8 and would be good to get some acknowledgement of this at least.

Quick update: I submitted a support ticket, and they sent me a link to download version 5.0.2 of Evernote. After downgrading to the prior version, everything started working again. So I'd recommend submitting a support ticket, just so they know this is a big deal. You'll get the link and the prior version and (fingers crossed) all your problems will be solved.

Archived