(Archived) How do I save/export/extrace images from a note

sinman

I have a problem similar to this post:

I have a note with about 10 jpgs. All I want to do this is save the images onto my desktop, however evernote does note let me do this.

The only method I have manages is manually D&D the files onto my desktop, which is ok for about 10 images, but if i had 100 images...

Methods I have tried and failed:

- CTRL+A, then paste does not work

- drag & drop does not work

- exporting the notes

Is there a faster way of going about this?

Hello sinman,

... however evernote does note let me do this.

Could you clarify what you do to save the images?

What happens If you right-click on the note and use the "Save Attachments..." option?

Thanks,

Max

Hi maxikk

Thanks for the reply.

When I right click an image, I can save the image that is being clicked on. However, if I have 10 images in a note, I have to repeat this 10 times.

For example

1. goto this blog
  2. Use the Clearly extension and web clip the page
  3. open desktop client
  4. sync to download the saved page

There should be 20 or so images in the clipped page. And I can't seem to be able to extract these images in a batch.

Thanks

Sinman,

Right-click anywhere on the note, other than on an image and you will see the "Save Attachments ..." option. This will allow you to select the destination folder and will save all the images from the note into that folder.

Thanks,

Max

Maxikk

Right-click anywhere on the note, other than on an image and you will see the "Save Attachments ..." option

On OSX 10.7.5 / Evernote Version 5.0.2 (12/03/2012) build 400649, the "Save attachments" does not appear IF i click other than the first image.

On Win 7 64bit SP1 / Evernote 4.6.0.7670 (268178) Public, the option does appear IF i click anywhere but the image, BUT it only saves the first image in the note...

Thanks

Sinman,

Unfortunately, this appears to be a bug in Clearly, perhaps due to some complexities in the page markup.

In fact, only the image(s) that are saved when you do "Save Attachments..." are stored in your Evernote note.

The other images that show up in the note are loaded directly from the web and aren't stored in your account.

I will open a bug for the Clearly team with this information and I do apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Max

• 8 months later...
#5 icon_share.png maxikk - Right-click anywhere on the note, other than on an image and you will see the "Save Attachments ..." option. This will allow you to select the destination folder and will save all the images from the note into that folder.

Hello Max.

I'm finding your post some 6-months later doing an internal EN search for "windows export photos" (without quotes).

I have an Android Samsung Note 2 cell phone.

I explicitly followed your instructions, which copied my multiple photos in the various notes so quickly.

I did not realize the photos have been copied until I checked-out the destination folder on my Win 7 laptop which did confirm the photos had been transferred with no extraneous content - only photos.  :)

Thank you!

Alan

Archived