(Archived) I've been charged for evernote premium Twice, ¿How can I claim?

I'm a premium member since 1 Jan 2011 and I had monthly subscription by Paypal,

the the new app on IOS messaged me that my subscription was about to finished, I don't understand it very well

but I after follow the process to renew the subscription I've realized that everything has been a trick of Apple store to charge me more than the double if I renew it thru them, FAIL!!! UNGRY!!...

As you can imagine, it is impossible to cancel subscription, impossible to claim to apple, impossible to do any action agains them.

To the Evernote team, it's been just 5,43 euros for a monthly subscription but It has tarnished our 2 year perfect relationshi because I also realized that I can't even complain formally to you.

I just can leave a message in a Forum.

anyway, Resignation & Frustation

n.

Hi NachoSuanzes, welcome to the forum :)

I would contact Evernote Support directly via the link in my signature.

Select the option: "I am having issues with billing or paying for my account"

Scott

To the Evernote team, it's been just 5,43 euros for a monthly subscription but It has tarnished our 2 year perfect relationshi because I also realized that I can't even complain formally to you.

Yes you can. It's called a support ticket. See Scott's note above.

• Level 5

I'm a premium member since 1 Jan 2011 and I had monthly subscription by Paypal,

the the new app on IOS messaged me that my subscription was about to finished, I don't understand it very well

but I after follow the process to renew the subscription I've realized that everything has been a trick of Apple store to charge me more than the double if I renew it thru them, FAIL!!! UNGRY!!...

As you can imagine, it is impossible to cancel subscription, impossible to claim to apple, impossible to do any action agains them.

Wow! Just a bit hot-under-the-collar today?

It is easy to contact Evernote.

Go to Evernote.com

Select "Support Home" at bottom of page

Enter your email address in the "Get Technical Support" section

Select from the "Problem:" drop down menu

I am having issues with billing or paying for my account

Then fill in the details of the complaint.

You can type up to 64,000 characters!!! and include attachments as well.

Archived