(Archived) List View at Bottom

• Level 5*

Nope, sorry. Above or to the left, but not below. You could lose the note view entirely and double-click the list view to pop out your chosen note in a new window, then arrange the two windows...

(Comments apply to a Windows desktop client)

I find there are a few other panel arrangements that would be great to see:

1. The option to have the List, and the Note Panel arranged VERTICALLY. Snippet view doesn't have robust enough sorting or info for it to work the way I need it to.
  2. A Thumbnail view where you could change the SIZE of the thumbnail on the screen. On my laptop, the thumnails are too small, and the filenames are truncated at 4 characters, so it's useless.
  3. Some options to change the text size in the various views of the Note info (not the note editor/note contents)

These are all screen layout issues.

Hi barbie.gee :)

If you are referring to the windows client:

1. Ctrl + Shift + F5 (Or hold shift and select List view in the menus)

2. In thumbnail view, if you move the mouse to the bottom of the note list, there is a resize option that appears, allowing you to change the size of them.

3. In the windows client, this is governed by the Windows settings, so to change things like menu fonts/sizes etc. you will have to change it for the system, so I guess this may not be something that you want to do.

Scott

Archived