(Archived) Evernote File Size

I have been working with Evernote intensely for about 4-5 days and am really impressed.

One thing. It seems Evernote is all within one file and you can't create additional files? I was wondering if it might get too big and unwieldy at some point. I know with large Word documents that I have been careful to add the photos last as they really bog down the system.

If I put my entire life into Evernote, will it eventually run slower?

Thanks,

• Level 5*

I have been working with Evernote intensely for about 4-5 days and am really impressed.

One thing. It seems Evernote is all within one file and you can't create additional files? I was wondering if it might get too big and unwieldy at some point. I know with large Word documents that I have been careful to add the photos last as they really bog down the system.

If I put my entire life into Evernote, will it eventually run slower?

Thanks,

Hi. Welcome to the herd! Here is a post I wrote a while back that might answer some of your questions ().

Thanks for your welcome and the post link, GrumpyMonkey. I had a look through it and it was very useful. Some people do report a slowdown with very large amounts. It would take me a while to get there though.

It would be nice as a premium feature if we could create additional Evernote files.

Archived