(Archived) Word Count

I know I can get a word count for each note, but I'd like to know if I could get a word count for an entire notebook. I have a notebook I started for NaNoWriMo and let's just say adding up the notes over and over is getting tiring. Is there anyway to get a total count?

Thanks, Michele

• Level 5*

I know I can get a word count for each note, but I'd like to know if I could get a word count for an entire notebook. I have a notebook I started for NaNoWriMo and let's just say adding up the notes over and over is getting tiring. Is there anyway to get a total count?

Thanks, Michele

What a cool idea. I love having numbers and data in general about my account. Wouldn't it be cool to have the word count for every note at the bottom of the screen (instead of hidden behind the "i" icon), a total note and word count when you tap on a notebook or tag, and a pie chart somewhere showing which notebooks have the most data, which ones you use the most, etc.

I doubt any of these things will come, though :) As a workaround, I would recommend merging all the notes to see the total word count. Just toss that merged note into the trash, and restore the others (trashed in the merge) after you are done.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived