(Archived) Evernote Success Story

A coworker just emailed me to ask if I remembered roughly when he and I had both served on a particular committee.

I went to my Evernote journal and searched for the committee name: up came a list of entries that mentioned the committee -- from then it was easy to see when meetings were on my schedule (between 1996 and 1999, in fact).

Additionally, when going through boxes of old papers, I found (and scanned) several agendas from those meetings. I was able to give him exact dates of my tenure and send pdfs of a couple agendas that included his name.

This all took less than five minutes.

My coworker was incredibly impressed.

Hooray for Evernote!

A coworker just emailed me to ask if I remembered roughly when he and I had both served on a particular committee.

I went to my Evernote journal and searched for the committee name: up came a list of entries that mentioned the committee -- from then it was easy to see when meetings were on my schedule (between 1996 and 1999, in fact).

Additionally, when going through boxes of old papers, I found (and scanned) several agendas from those meetings. I was able to give him exact dates of my tenure and send pdfs of a couple agendas that included his name.

This all took less than five minutes.

My coworker was incredibly impressed.

Hooray for Evernote!

When someone asks you what is Evernote, show them your example, this is the REAL POWER of Evernote. Thank you for sharing, I have had several similar examples in the past, sure makes you "look like" you know what you are doing!!

Regards,

David in Wichita

Archived