[REQ]Multiple texts, images clipping per site

nuphero

Idea

Hi everyone

I'm new here but I used Evernote about 3 years. It got better and better. One of my favorite tool is web clipper which is the easy way to save a whole web page to read later if you don't have time right now. But it is not so good if you decide to read it carefully, and want to select/clip some parts you found interested in.

13033317.jpg

I think multi select including images, texts will make Evernote clipper become one of the best clipper so far. Above screenshot is how you can do with NextMags bookmarklet which come in several services has clipping feature like nextmags, clipboard.com, diigo.com or posterous previously.

Then when done, I can save the selection to Evernote with a button. I don't like the idea of synchronize right after you select some parts which Evernote Clearly is doing right now, that resulting several versions of one website has been saved to Evernote.

I think you should imply this idea by improve Save selection mode in the clipper.

Thanks for reading

6 replies to this idea

I was checking whether I can do multiple text highlighting with web clipper and disappointed that evernote does not support it. it is an essential feature that i used with Diigo. It is really important otherwise i need to save the whole article with multiple texts highligting. 

Archived