mistike 1 Posted October 29, 2012 Share Posted October 29, 2012 Hello, I'm using the Windows client. This morning it updated to the latest version. After the update, one of the notes I work on every day was empty. The title is ok, but no contents. This is a note I work on every day, and had added a few lines this morning. The previous update in that note was from Friday. It was open when the program updated. I checked on the web GUI : the note is there, but it has last been synced ... October 10th, although I never ever received any warning that sync didn't work all this time. I did read this thread : but it doesn't seem to work for me since I already have the latest available version, which is supposed to have the fix. Plus, my problem happened *after* I updated to that version. Now, I don't mind losing the work I did this morning. However, losing the last month's updates on that note is a real problem... - Windows Vista - Update from 220.127.116.1165 (I think) to 18.104.22.16872 (267980) Public - One note affected as far as I can see, which was open at the time of update - NOT a premium user - I don't believe this note contained any ampersand but I wouldn't completely rule it out. It did contain a lot of checkboxes, though. If anyone can help or point me to the right direction before I open a ticket, I'd be really grateful Thanks Link to comment
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.