(Archived) Audio recording stops when swithcing app, can't take pictures while recording audio

Cosmin.Net

i used for free evernote and as i found it really useful i bought a year of paid version (it's a bit on the expensive side but it works). i find it really useful! i've been recomending left and right so i'm quite a fan.

there are several things that i do not like however

• if i audio record and switch to another app, the audio recording stops. i tend to record seminars for tens of minutes to hours and this means i cannot use other apps on my tablet while recording. just continue recording and notify me in the system tray that recording is going on. (really appreciate that i'm able to write while recording.) it's REALLY REALLY annoying to be stuck. please fix this as it's a pain in a otherwise great app!
  • while audio recording i need to take some photos and the app does not let me. it's less annoying than the first behaviour but close by. allow me to take photos while audio recording.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

This is partially fixed. Audio recording now works in background mode but we are still not allowed to take pictures while the audio is recording.

Any way this could be fixed?

Thanks

It is fixed? If I am recording and then I press my home-screen button, recording then stops. Do you not see the same behaviour?

• 9 months later...

Hi there, nice to meet you all!

I've got exactly the same annoying problem... using Android I can not record an audio file and take picture at the same time...

it is impossible to record a speech and at the same time take picture of the ongoing presentation

Does anyone have fixed it yet or finded a way to override the problem?

Thank you.

Andrea

Archived