Notes become blank/empty after sync

I'm a huge fan of Evernote but have been experiencing pain with the version on my Iphone 4s running IOS6 for the last few months. Notes created become blank after the sync. With text notes, I can minimize the problem by staying on the note view and entering carriage returns and waiting for the sync. Audio notes are more problematic.

Anyone else having this problem? Is there a workaround?

I'm having this same problem. Took three important photos (meter readings) yesterday with the iOS app on the iPhone 5 and added some text too. Because of limited connectivity at the time, I don't think they were synced up to the server. I made sure that I favourited them too, just in case.

Came to use the information just now. Note says it's still uploading (I can see a thumbnail of one of the photos on the "All notes" screen)......... and then magically everything just disappears. No note content at all, just the title I chose. Grrrrrrrr!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

This has happened before, under the same circumstances: take a photo, it doesn't sync immediately, when it does, it just disappears and I get a blank note.

Given how important the content of these notes is, this is a MAJOR bug for me. I'm completely dependent on having that information at hand - now I never know whether it's going to be there next time I launch the app! :(

Help!

[EN 4.4.1.261773 - iOS 6 - iPhone 5]

• 3 months later...

I am having this same problem.

New notes show as [mostly] blank everywhere but the MacOS Evernote app (sometimes they'll have a few characters from the start of the note).

Old notes that I change simply don't sync

If I change an existing note on the web or iOS device, those changes *do* sync back to my Mac, but not vice-versa.

This is a super dangerous problem because it means that if I make a change on a device or the web, it *will* get synced back to my MacOS Evernote, losing all the changes I made there.

I don't see any response from Evernote on this thread. Is this a known problem?

• 1 year later...

Archived