(Archived) Right-to-Left Languages

sourena

Idea

I use Evernote for organizing my note and writings that are written in two languages, English and Persian. But I have a hard time adding text that is written in Persian to Evernote. Persian, like Arabic and Hebrew, is a Right-to-Left Language. The problem is that when I add the text to Evernote it keeps re-formating it as a left-to-right text. Even when I change the direction and save it it automatically changes the direction to left-to-right.

It would be great to fix this bug so it can be used for Right-to-Left Languages.

3 replies to this idea

I Hello,

I have the sam problem as below. Are there any solutions?

kind regards shvz

Hello,

I have

I use Evernote for organizing my note and writings that are written in two languages, English and Persian. But I have a hard time adding text that is written in Persian to Evernote. Persian, like Arabic and Hebrew, is a Right-to-Left Language. The problem is that when I add the text to Evernote it keeps re-formating it as a left-to-right text. Even when I change the direction and save it it automatically changes the direction to left-to-right.

It would be great to fix this bug so it can be used for Right-to-Left Languages.

Archived