(Archived) HELP: URGENT: Checkbox

Hello, I'm new to using Evernote and I wrote up a 50 mark essay for my college work yesterday (I'm from England). I went to highlight my text so that I could change the font and I clicked on the letter 'A' button next to the keyboard which showed up with Bold, Italics, ! and more things. I accidently clicked on the button with the check box and a tick within it and this replaced my entire text. I have no idea how to get my work/if I can get my work back - please could you help me out, please?

Thank you very much.

If you have a premium account, you may be able to recover from note history. Evernote only takes note history every ~8 hours, though. IOW, if the correct note had been OS the EN servers for less than ~8 hours, there may not be a good version. A second option is if you have your own backup copy of your EN database that you could restore the note from. It's also helpful if you mention which client(s) you are using.

Is there anything I can do with it being on an iPad?

If you have a premium account, you may be able to recover from note history. Evernote only takes note history every ~8 hours, though. IOW, if the correct note had been OS the EN servers for less than ~8 hours, there may not be a good version. .

However, you'd need to use the web client (from a real computer) to access note history, since I don't think it's accessible from iOS yet.

Archived